Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Jacks are best

Hi Everyone

Here is my challenge card for The Game blog.  I am sorry this post is a bit late.  I have been in Belfast over the weekend to see the new Titanic museum.  I will post pictures later.  We had a fab time and great weather too.  Anyway back to the card.  Based on the card game black jack we had to have an image of a jack card on our creations.  Here is what I chose to make.  A card using lace an acrilic flower, flat backed pearls, a stick pin I made and I die cut the word inspire with my sizzix machine.  Hope you like it






1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wow..how beautiful...wonderfully magical..so gorgeous!!Thanks for always sharing your magic!!
Victoria