Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Friday 11 January 2008




some of my handmade jewelry. I have been making jewelry for a few years now. I love to see how each necklace or bracelet turns out. I adore all of the different beads out there. I spend a fortune on it. My last party I made quite a lot of money and yes it all went on more beads. My Fiance is great he endulges me on all my hobbies and doesnt moan when I buy stuff. I only buy what I can afford and he knows that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Sara--what loverly beadworks!! That one which looks like a lady "in the moon" is SOOOO pretty.
Glad you have a blog we can go to and check in with you in addition to the postcard fairy crowd!! I will check in often--Wilmafernsgirl