I am so honoured. My friend Susan over at pieces of fate gave me this fabulous stylish blog award. My first ever one. I am dancing around the room with happiness.
Thanks so much Suasan for this. Ok so 7 things you didnt know about me. Hmm well where shall we start.
- I was born with a hole in my heart and have had open heart surgery twice. The syndrome I have is called Di George syndrome also known as SPhrintzens syndrome.
- I got married in June this year and we had the most fabulous 1920's style wedding. The them was inspired by our favourite song Cheek to Cheek
- I have recently become very interested in all things wicca and especially herb and garden magick. I have always believed in angels and fairies and seen both psychically.
- I am a reiki master a reflexologist, indian head massagest and crystal healer.
- I love fairies, butterflies, dragonflies, glitter, lace, vintage crafting
- my mum lives 3 doors away from me and I absolutely love her. I am always in her garden as its so wonderful and bigger than mine as its the end house.
- I am doing a mermaid mixed media course with Suzi Blu. Living with a sea view I collect shells etc from the beach and have always loved mermaids