Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Friday 16 January 2009
















Creative makes I have been concentrating. On. I loved making the mothers day journal for sale at a craft fair I have tomorrow. It took me a morning to do it but I loved the papers so much it was worth the effort
the goddess models and the little figure are made with paper clay. I have found a new toy. I love the stuff. I cant wait to make more things with it. I have yet to paint them. These arent for the sale tomorrow as they are only my first attempts





























1 comment: