yipee its my first Pink Saturday ever. I went to Beverlies how sweet the sound blog and was intrigued by this event. I love pink its my second favourite colour, the first being Purple. Well I sent an email saying I wanted to join and here is my first effort.
my yummy Rose bubble bath, body lotion and rose bath bomb. The necklace is one I made and kept it for myself. I fell in love with it so much. It broke once and I put it back together.
Not many people know that I am a crystal healer, a reiki master and a reflexologist. I like to incorporate color thereapy and thought that I would write a bit about the colour pink and its theraputic values.
- It relaxes the physical body and helps us to receive. Itprepares us to respond
- the essence of rose pink is full bloom ; maturity
- a very feminine colour Rose pink states that a woman is ready to have what a mature woman wants. When I man is in his rose pink stage he is 'distinguished'
- rose pink has healing beauty
- it has beauty that expands that extends beyond the physical
- it is the in breath of the breathing cycle
- rose pink is a constant affection, faithful, forgiving, the true love that we are all searching for.
- its the colour of support when we feel betrayed or let down
- helps us to love ourselves and to love others.
- its one of the colours of peace and helps get rid of hang ups.
I hope I havent bored you all too much, cant wait for next pink saturday.