Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Saturday 31 July 2010

Inspired by Pink



Hi everyone
Well another pink Saturday finds me attending Portland Gooseberry fair.  Pictures coming up tomorrow.  Its a local fair but am not sure sure why its called the gooseberry fair.  It was a lovely morning and we found a few bargains.  Back to pink Saturday.  I made this necklace a couple of days ago and thought it would make a perfect pink Saturday post.  I am going to put it on etsy and see what happens.  I decided to keep the blue mermaid one but make another similar and put that one on Etsy too. 
for hosting pink Saturday

5 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

How very very pretty!

Happy PINK SATURDAY!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

fiberdoodles said...

Very pretty! Happy Pink Saturday ;0)

D. Jean Quarles said...

Happy belated pink day. Lovely piece. Hope you had a great weekend.

Kathleen Ellis said...

Hi Sara!
What a lovely necklace...such pretty summery colors! How wonderful that you live by the seaside...I would so love to be closer to the ocean!
Have a beautiful week~
;-D Kathleen

Jess said...

Hi Sara, thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog :) Your jewellery is really gorgeous, I'm going to have to come back here again soon for some new eye treats! I live in Bristol and spend a lot of time in Kingswear Devon, I think we're so lucky to live in the South West don't you? xx