Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Sunday 8 August 2010

MUM is Home, YAY

Hi everyone

just to let you know my mum came home yesterday.  She is back to her old self again too.  Apparantly she is now suffering a very mild form of Epilepsy.  They have upped her dosage of Lamotragine (dont know how to spell it.) and seeing how that works.  It was so nice to bring her home with us.  The hospital isnt that far from us but its nice for mum to be sleeping in her own bed.  On the way out we came across this amazing piece of art.  I had to photograph it and share. 



No comments: