Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Friday 25 March 2011

Pictures of my home and Etsy Shop news

Hi everyone.  I thought you may like to see a few pictures of my home inside.  I am also in the process of setting up an Etsy shop.  IT will be called The Purple Flutterby.  A long time ago I used to sell a lot of crystals and dream pillows etc.  I have had an urge lately to do this again.  I will be adding some of my Jewellery and artwork and crystals etc.  I have been learning to listen to my instincts and it just felt that the time is right to start doing this again.  Hope you enjoy the photos







As you can see I absolutely love my crystals.  I have so many but have shown you some of my favourites.  The first picture is Mookite, I was attracted by its colours.  I am not too sure what the properties are for that one.  Then I have Clear Quartz which I think has to be my favourite along with moonstone.  Their is also Blue John, flourite, Selenite, Chiostite, honey quartz, Amethest, and my jasper, quartz and moonstone wand. 

I have a certificate in Crsytal healing and I use them in conjunction with Reiki.  For ages I have not done any healing but like I said I am being guided to to this again.  I am also using the herbs in little pillows, and as well as the ones shown I also have, Rose, Lavender, Hops, Violet and Oak Leaf. 

2 comments:

Yuri said...

Hi, I came here from blogwalking.
I used to do reiki too and it helped me a lot when I was sick. But I haven't done it for a long time now..


Come visit my blog too :)

YURI
http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

Susan said...

I wish I could come visit, I could use some healing! I love your crystals and alter and that celtic wreath! I would love to purchase some from you when your shop is up and running.
I am planning on making my own wand, and want to have some crystals on it, that i feel speak to me. You know I am so very new on my path. I am still searching for a fairly simple cleansing spell/ritual for my home to rid it of negativity, along with the way to properly use a smudge. I have already asked permission from my husband to rid him of negativity and also do a binding spell of protection (on us both, it is a bit late I am afraid, but...) I was going to try and do the one Dark mother told me all about on this last full moon, but I was not ready, hadn't all the supplies, and the ground around my home is all very uneven(we live in the woods) so Ron would have to walk me around the house in the dark, as well as I am sure help me, since I do not think I'd be able to do the walk without my cane. (I have a large home, it would be a longish time for me to be without it) I am not sure if you read about our son. but as if that was not enough we have basically be blown off (seriously) by my sister and her girls. We haven't really been talking for a while, but something happened and I couldn't help but finally let out all the trapped inside feelings of her domineering bitchiness. (excuse the french)
I plan on posting about it this week. As you, among others I feel are my friends, i need to share this incident.

Thank you for the visit to your lovely home, and thanks also for your kind compliments on my art.

Much love and Sunny Spring blessings to you and hubs!

Susan