Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Monday 11 April 2011

Who we went to see a while back

      Hi everyone


This is a clip I got from You Tube.  My video's wouldnt upload, grrrrrr.
well about a week ago we went to see a great singer of mine Sandi Thom.  She had that hit I WISH I WAS A PUNKROCKER WITH FLOWERS IN MY HAIR?  We saw her in quite a small theater in Bridport.  IT was a fabulous night.  Her new album is quite bluesy.  Which we both love and it so up close and personal being a small venu.  We were lucky enough to be at the front so we managed to get good photos and a couple of video clips.  I would definitely go to see her again.

again a you tube video
  Even the support act, Dave O'Grady a one man and his guitar act was pretty amazing too. 


Sandi Thom

Dave O' Grady

Sandi Thom

Oh yes I didnt realise but she plays Harmonica!



No comments: