Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Have you heard of Pay it Forward?

I am taking part in Pay it Forward.



All you have to do is comment on this post and the first 5 people to respond will receive something Handmade by me.  There is no time limit so you dont need to rush.  I have always wanted to do this but the timing has never actually seemed right until now.  I am not sure what I will be making.  It could be jewellery, it could be mixed media, it could be a dream pillow.  Make sure you leave an email address so I can contact you for your addresses to send what I make onto you.  International welcome.

When I saw this post http://witcherygrove.blogspot.com/2011/06/pay-it-forward.html#comments I was delighted to realise I was the fifth person needed.  So to carry on the good will of Pay it Forward I look forward to making the goodies.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!
This sounds wonderful and very generous! I will be delighted to join! Have yourself a great, sunny day! :)

Hugs,

Exclusively Yours Ltd said...

What a wonderful kindness! I would be delighted to exchange gifts with you. Have a beautiful day, Pat

Exclusively Yours Ltd said...

I can't follow instructions! My address is Pat Bradley, 483 County Road 108, Jonesboro, AR 72404.

Karla said...

How nice! I am honored to be among the 5. I will make sure I pay it forward at my blog next week. (Now doing a week of surprises before my store opening! :)

Thank you Sarah!

Karla
dreamaginarius@gmail.com

Pabkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pabkins said...

I'd be happy to participate. That sounds like fun. It reminds me of my friend at work - she tells me how he frequently when they go through drive thrus (i hate fast food) he'll say - go ahead and throw the car behind me bill on my card. Its nice knowing more people in the world do things like that.

tlabunski at gmail