Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Monday, 3 October 2011

Halloween kit



Hi Everyone.

I made this youtube video of a halloween mini flip album that I will be putting on Etsy soon.  I know I said it was my first video on the clip and its not strtickly speaking true, but, it is my first video I did for something I made to put up for sale.  I forgot to mention the price.  It will be £5.99 plus postage when I have worked out how much that will be.  Let me know what you think.  I will be putting more videos up soon as well.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Hello Sara!
I just stumbled across your blog and I wanted to congratulate you. This is one of the quaintest most pretty blogs I've ever come across. It's so beautiful!
Kisses
Cami xxx

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Yay...Hi Sara...fabulous..enchanting and super-beautiful! Wonderful work..you are super talented..and awesome vid!! Hooray..that was fun..I look forward to seeing more! Shine on!
Victoria
PS; love the birdy at the end..how sweet!

Kasia said...

Hey Sara!
Cute notebook!
Guess what? My gift arrived today! Thank You! :) I love the smell in the pillow! Thank you for the lovely booklet and the sweet card!

Hugs,