Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Sunday 5 September 2010

Apologies



I am very sorry I have missed the last couple of Pink Saturdays.  I have been very busy and suffering with bad headaches which the doctors are looking into.  My headaches are clear at the moment hopefully they'll stay that way for a while.  I will be posting this coming weekend and sooner.  Friday we went to the Great Dorset Steam Fair.  It was brilliant and we had such a nice day, but I am still recovering.  its a 600 acre site and it wears me out somewhat.  Happy pink Saturday


1 comment:

D. Jean Quarles said...

Please be well soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Headaches are so debilitating.