Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Friday 24 September 2010

FRIENDS

Friends are special and deserve little treats.  I always take something when going to stay with my best friend of 14 years.  I often find it hard to believe I have kept a friend that long without her getting fed up.  She has always been supportive and there for me.  She was my bridesmaid at our wedding and witnessed our signatures.  She has understood the countless itmes I have arranged to meet up and then not been well enough to make it.  So this is my latest little gift for Emma.  I am going to stay with her on Thursday until Monday.  Cant wait










Thanks to Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ for hosting Pink Saturday

No comments: