Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Sunday 10 October 2010

10.10.10

When I woke up this morning something struck me.  NOt literally it was like a lightbulb moment.  It wasnt until I looked at the clock that I realised that I had woken up at 10:10am.  Now I have always been interested in numerology and I am always seeing the numbers 222 and 444.  So I wondered why the lightbulb moment?  THen when I got downstairs and looked at the calender I noticed with some startling surprise that it was the 10.10.10 I mean what are the probablities of waking up at 10:10am on the tenth  of the tenth month on the year2010.  Then I also realised that today is the eve of my nans passing a few years ago.  So now I knew why the lightbulb moment.  I did a quick search on the internet and came up with this




• Numerology says that the number ten is the number of Manifestation or Completion.


• Numerology would also state that this date, in its 10-10-10 form would be the number 3, the coming together of three lines to form the first integrated shape.

• Going for more traditional numerology you would have to add the “20″ to 2010, making it a number 5, a number that signifies the quest for greater spiritual meaning.

• In the Mayan calendar the day 10-10-10 is 7 Caban, the Earth. This combination of the number seven and the glyph or symbolic image of Caban combine to give us an empowering quality to our connection to this world we live in right here, right now. This centeredness is reflected in the three 10′s with one point within the earth, another within our higher existence, and the third so strongly centered within the self at the point we call our “soul”.

• There is a biblical interpretation we could focus on the 10 commandments and the 10 plagues all point to rules or judgments. Proverbs 10.10 gives us the following: “He who winks maliciously causes grief, and a chattering fool comes to ruin.” Matthew 10:10 gives us “Take no bag for the journey, or extra tunic, or sandals or a staff; for the worker is worth his keep.” Lastly, we can take heed, or read as ominous, the message found in Corinthians 10:10 “Don’t complain as some of them did. The angel of death destroyed them.”.

• October 10, 2010 or 10-10-10 does fall within the opening days of the Venus retrograde, and retrogrades are known to be symbolic! Often issues of the past return for completion, and from my intuitive and spiritually founded viewpoint this is a great opportunity to grow and be in control of our own destiny! Being a Venus retrograde we can expect that this time will be focused on our relationships, perhaps on a personal level, but it could mean a global level as well.

What can we do to make this day of 10-10-10 a day of fortune and grace, rather than unfinished business staring us in the face? We can do the same thing that is available to us every day of our lives: focus, bring your consciousness back from the things and places you’ve left it back into the now, treat every living thing including yourself as divine, and choose to give the world exactly what you want to come back to you.

A part of us always wants to “guard our back”, seeking out some ominous message in the alignment of numbers, but we can also look at this balance of numbers: 10 10 10, as a symbol that success comes when we strive for a balanced outcome in every aspect of life. Have a wonderful 10-10-10 – let’s make this day everything we wish it to be.





No comments: