Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Sunday 10 October 2010

Coincidences galore

Just lately I have been getting a lot of coincidences like the 10.10.10 post earlier.  I have been interested in white magic for a long time but just of late I have been reading several books that have hit home with me. 
  • Sea Witch,  Wendy JoubertSea Witch
  • Sea Magic: Connecting with the Ocean's Energy, Sandra KynesSea Magic: Connecting with the Ocean's Energy
Garden Witch's Herbal: Green Magick, Herbalism & Spirituality, Ellen DuganGarden Witch's Herbal: Green Magick, Herbalism & Spirituality

I got the first two because living by the sea I have always been curious as to why I am so connected to shells and dolphins etc. 

The third one because I love gardening and herbs and it looked like a great read.  I am just starting it now.  Anyway the point is.  I have been led to another book I forget the title at a really cheap price and then I was given a request to join a group in the enchanted forest ning group called Garden witchery.  Then yesterday I found a really nice symbol of the triquetra (my symbol) with flowers on it.  Again at a really cheap price that I just couldnt not get it.  Something is screaming at me.  I have no idea why but maybe someone out there may have a clue or two as to what it is all about.  Oh yes this morning I looked at one of my favourite blogs

http://bloubell-alteredexpressions.blogspot.com/

to find that she had made two gorgeous accordition books for her granddaughters and one of them had yep you guessed it, my name SARA on it.

No comments: