Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Rufus Castle

Hi all

Well my first long walk of the new year was to a gorgeous spot on our island that has just become on of my favourite walks.  My husband and I both need to loose a bit of weight from christmas and new year excess.  I think I ate more over the new year than christmas.  Getting rid of all the left over nibbles I suppose was partly too blame and my lack of ability to say no to food, oh well.  Anyway the walk. It was a lovely day though muddy from all the previous rain. Here are a few photos to show you where we went.




The picture of the bridge is called wispering bridge.  Legend has it that you have to stay silent whilst walking under it.  I am not sure why.





on the way back home we passed the corner house, a local pub.  I needed to use the bathroom so we decide to have a quick drink, well it was Sunday afternoon.  Then after that I kinda rolled home!

No comments: