Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Yesterday and today

Hi everyone.

Yesterday was a lovely day.  Rob had a Monday off which we spent having a lazy day.  Lunchtime we went to our local Macdonalds for lunch.  Not healthy I know but I do love their fries.  We pulled up in the carpark and ate our lunch in the car.  This was our view



A mother swan and her seven signets came on the lawn to show off.  That is exactly what they were doing.  But arent they so gorgeous.  I love swans I never tire of them.  THen we went to Matalan and did our weekly shop in Asda. 

                                                                     TODAY
A drery foggy day which I spent doing housework and crafting.  That was until my glue gun decided to blow up on me.  I've only had it a week.  Fortunately I wasnt holding it when it happened so avoided electric shock.  But the noise and the sparks were enough to get my heart racing.  I have written and clmplained so will see if I get my money back.  I was enjoying making my halloween flip mini book.  I will have to wait until I get another glue gun now.  Still.  I went into the garden and I found to great delight that my Peace Rose bush that I brought in tribute to my nana as it was always her favourite flower Had a full rose on it.  Last year it all but died and I reluctantly give it a harsh pruning but it did the job. 

I love the slight delicate shade of pink that is on the tip of the rose petals.  Nature is such a wonderful artist dont you think?

No comments: