Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Trimmings

I love christmas, I love putting up the tree and this year I decided to change my colour scheme to silver and mint green.  I am so pleased with the things I brought.  I even made a few ornaments and decorated the smaller tree with those that I had made.  Actually the big tree holds 3 things I made cause they fitted in with the colour scheme.



the white and pearl ball is one I made

As is the snowflake in blue and silver with a crystal flower in the middle

As is the blingy silver ball.


I loved making my own, it is so satisfying.

my pinecone display. 


Hope you are all enjoying the christmas season and not getting too stressed.  We are having a quiet xmas again, just the three of us and Dolly.  It will be her first christmas, I know she will get spoilt,

5 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful tree and Christmas decor :)

Unknown said...

Youve got some lovely things here! :)

Hugs,

maddyrose said...

Beautiful trees and decorations. Warm wishes for a lovely holiday.

Karen Valentine said...

Sara your tree is lovely!! Isn't this just a wonderful time of year?? I hope yours is fabulous filled with lot's of friends and family! Merry Christmas!!
xo,
Karen

annes papercreations said...

Beautiful tree and decoration. Love them :-)