Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Saturday 24 December 2011

A Happy christmas/yule

Hi everyone

Hope you all have a wonderful festive season.  We are having a quiet one well I say that, it will be Dolly's (mums pup) first christmas and she loves I mean really loves shredding paper.  It will be messy.  She will have to go creful though as she has gone and chipped a bit off her knee bone.  ITs a long story let me just say, to those of you who know the Andrex toilet roll advert you wont know whether to laugh or cry.  I did both.  A massive thank you for supporting my blog and for the cards I have received.  Heres to a wonderful 2012.





1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hello my magical friend...wishing you a very beautiful and blissful 2012! AW..your mum's pup sounds like like a sweety..i have a new puppy too ..they get to lots of adventures don't they ha ha!!
Hugs and bright blessings..thanks for all the magic you share!
Victoria