Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Thursday 1 April 2010

I'd be a.........

I found this on a blog one afternoon and thought what a fun thing to do.  I altered the answers to answers I had chosen.  I had such fun doing this, it would be great to see what other peoples answers are.  I wonder what a psychologist would make of these answers?  Have a great Easter Holiday
hugs Sara

If I were a month, May...


If I were a day, I’d be
                                                      SATURDAY


If I were a time of day, I’d be



If I were a font, I’d be Arab Dances....



If I were a sea animal, I’d be a mermaid....


If I were a direction, I’d be south...



If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be my fiances favourite chair...



If I were a liquid, I'd be Jamesons Whisky...







If I were a gemstone, I'd be Rose Quartz...



If I were a tree, I'd be an oak...







If I were a tool, I'd be a sander...



If I were a flower, I'd be a Sweat Pea






If I were an element of weather, I'd be a beautiful summers day...









If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a guitar






If I were a colour, I'd be Purple



If I were an emotion, I'd be Happy.







If I were a fruit, I'd be a raspberry



If I were a sound, I'd be my fiances cooee as he walks through the door.







If I were an element, I'd be earth.



If I were a car, I'd be a lexus...







If I were a food, I'd be spaghetti bolognaise



If I were a place, I'd be West Bay ( s local fishing village)...







If I were a material, I'd be Lace..



If I were a taste, I'd be whisky :)







If I were a scent, I'd be spice



If I were a body part, I'd be the hand.







If I were a song, I'd be Unanswered Prayers Garth Brooks.



If I were a bird, I'd be a Blue tit.







If I were a gift, I'd be anything handmade...



If I were a city, I'd be Paris :)







If I were a door, I'd be wide open.



If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be my balck swade boots.



If I were a poem, I'd be...
William Wordsworth (1770-1850)


THE DAFFODILS

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,

They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:

I gazed - and gazed - but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:
For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,

They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils

No comments: