Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Monday 26 April 2010

a vase of guiness anyone?

My dear Fiance Rob is so funny.  The other day he was washing his bike whilst I was at mums.  Now previously mum had washed my glass flower vase and put it to dry.  After a long bike ride Rob picked up the first glass he saw and filled it with squash.  When I saw I couldnt stop laughing.  It was so funny the more I looked at it the more it made me laugh.  Later that evening, in the kitchen I heard him pottering and singing.  Rob doesnt generally do this so I knew something was up.  I thought he was stealing a cookie and singing to cover up the munching noise.  He comes in eventually and he has filled the same flower vase with a vat of guiness.  Now its actions like that that explain the expanding waist band he moans about. 
hugs
Sara

3 comments:

A - Zinnia Productions said...

Oh Sara...that is so funny! I can see my husband doing the same thing! oxoxoxo Zinnia

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

That IS funny! And I too can see my hubby doing the very same thing! ;) MEN! lol

NaveenAli said...

Wow i an Smiling to Read your Blog..
Nice Sweety
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Canada
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Belgium
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Poland