Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Monday, 26 April 2010

a vase of guiness anyone?

My dear Fiance Rob is so funny.  The other day he was washing his bike whilst I was at mums.  Now previously mum had washed my glass flower vase and put it to dry.  After a long bike ride Rob picked up the first glass he saw and filled it with squash.  When I saw I couldnt stop laughing.  It was so funny the more I looked at it the more it made me laugh.  Later that evening, in the kitchen I heard him pottering and singing.  Rob doesnt generally do this so I knew something was up.  I thought he was stealing a cookie and singing to cover up the munching noise.  He comes in eventually and he has filled the same flower vase with a vat of guiness.  Now its actions like that that explain the expanding waist band he moans about. 
hugs
Sara

4 comments:

Zinnia said...

Oh Sara...that is so funny! I can see my husband doing the same thing! oxoxoxo Zinnia

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

That IS funny! And I too can see my hubby doing the very same thing! ;) MEN! lol

NaveenAli said...

Wow i an Smiling to Read your Blog..
Nice Sweety
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Canada
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Belgium
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Poland

sonianaz22 said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
Canada flower shops