Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Tuesday 25 May 2010

art in a cafe garden


Hi all

mum and I went to have a coffee in one of our local cafe's.  Its a lovely little cafe and I have been coming to it for a few years.  As the sun was shining we went to sit in the back garden.  Now I always thought it was just the little square that we sit in and the rest of the garden was private.  But, no, I had a look round and asked permission to take a few photo's to share with everyone here and these are the results.  You can imagine the excitement and disbelief that I hadnt noticed all this was here before.  This isnt all of the photo's I will include them for another post.  Some I will include in Pink Saturday.  I will be having a giveaway of somekind.  We were both taken with the wire seagulls that were for sale but a bit beyond our price bracket at £110.00 each.


Hugs
Sara

1 comment:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

What fabulous photos! I especially love the glass bottles fastened into the stucco!