Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Thursday 27 May 2010

My first white wednesday post

Well Today a little white fairy who sits upon my desk and keeps me company whilst in blog land said
"Did you know about the white wednesday blog?  Only I spied some
White Flowers at your mums house that are crying out to be posted for all to admire?"
Of course armed with my lovely new camera I went two doors down to mothers house and guess what!
The little white fairy was absolutely right, though she failed to mention about the pretty statue.  I will forgive the fairy though as it was hiding, perhaps she just didnt see it.
Of course I photographed the flowers and more besides.  Time drifted on without me realising and it wasnt til I looked up and the silver white moon told me that it was time to come on home.



No comments: