Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself


Hello you (me) I just wanted to tell you how wonderful you are.  I love the way you are a loving generous person who always manages to see the good in everybody even if sometimes there isnt much to see.  I love the fact that when you talk to new people you find a common ground and build around that.  I love how creative you are.  You have a great talent for making creative things.  I love how you gabble on when you are tired or happy and go eeeeeeeeeee all the time.  I love the craxy bonkers things that you come out with like when you couldnt think of the words oyster catchers when you saw one a while back and called it winkle picker instead.  I love how cuddly you are.  Your cooking I love.  I love how glitter gets everywhere you have been.  I love how that if there crystals about a shop they will always find you.  I love your love for the colour purple, fairies and angels and wildlife.  Your loyalty is great and I love you so much for just being you and no one else. 

1 comment:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What a beautiful letter to yourself! So empowering and strong. :) Theresa