Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Saturday 4 December 2010

Truth post 26 and 27

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
I can honestly say I havent thought about ending it all. I feel lucky to be given life so I am determined to live it the best I can.  I can though completely empathise with what takes a person to that place to want to.  I have been very depressed and lonely in the past but I always had a wonderful network of support around me.  I cant imagine what that feeling would feel like with no support or anyone to talk to. 

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
My life.  I am very happy with my life at the moment.  Not that there isnt anything I wouldnt change.  There would be some things of course.  I am working on my weight and it is gradually coming off.  I have a wonderful house, an amazing husbands whose faults are few.  My mum is living close to us and his parents are just around the corner.  I dont drive but there are plenty of shops in walking distance.  The doctors is handy and the bus service around here is great.  I have proper friends for the first time in years and feel appreciated for my contributions. 

No comments: