Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Sunday 3 June 2012


Hi Everyone,
its been a while, I have made a couple of cards and altered two bottles.  Birthday presents for a couple of friends which we went to their party on Saturday.  We had a fab time.  Here are the pictures of what I made.  Hope you like them







I used Lace, Wild orchid Flowers, prima nests, dew drops and flat back pearls to make this.  The Bottles are actually a couple of my favourite ones I have made so far. 

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wow... absolutely dazzling and gorgeous..so very special..symbolic..pure magic!! You are a divine creatrix Sara!!
HUgs
victoria