Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Saturday 23 June 2012

My annual Tea Party

Hi everyone

Well last Friday the 15th June I had my second annual tea party.  It was such a wonderful day.  15 guests in all.  The day before and the morning of the tea party were frantic.  Mum helped, I dont think I couldnt have done it this year without her help due to some unpleasant going ons that I cant really go into right now.  Once it has calmed down I will tell all.  So we made all the cakes and sandwiches.  I made Scones, Egg custard with raspberries.  A victoria sponge with raspberries and blueberries and fairy cakes.  Mum made an Earl Grey tea loaf and did the sandwiches.  We kind of themed it Red White and Blue for the Jubilee celebrations a week before.  We couldnt have it outside as although it was sunny it was so windy.  Hope you enjoy the photos












I did a drawing for the teapot album I made video is abailable on youtube
ladysarauk (youtube channel)
Maureen won

I think she kind of liked it. 


So already looking forward to the next one.

4 comments:

Toriz said...

Sounds like a fun tea party!

Sorry to hear about the issues going on with you!

carol l mckenna said...

How lovely ~ and photos are awesome ~ love tea parties ~ thanks for coming by ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

ps am your newest follower ^_^

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fab time Sara and I love all the Jubilee goodies there, your cake is amazing too, makes me hungry lol
hugs June x

Susan said...

looks like fun! are you joining the one the end of July with Fanciful twist?

I was looking for your cake post :)
all your food here looks yummy :)
Hugs,
Susan