Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Saturday 6 February 2010

Bridport and WestBay trip.

Hi everyone

It was such a nice day today that we decided to take the Land Rover out for a run.  We live near a seaside town called Bridport.  Every Saturday they have a street market.  It is pretty big and they have all sorts of stalls there.  I came across a stall, that sells beads and chandellier pieces and other bits and bobs and I brought some.  I then went into my favourite shope in Bridport which sells crystals and everything estorterical.  I saw some bits that would be just the thing for my fairy house I am planning on making.
Afterwards we went on to West Bay and our favourite little cafe that does the most scrummy cheesy chips I have ever had.  I took a few photos of West Bay.  Its a little fishing village.


On the way home we went through a place called Martinstown.  They had snow drops out already.   I love snowdrops they just make me ecastically  ecstatically happy everytime I see them  Imagine my excitement when I came across this



There was a lovely little church there which we went inside and wrote on the guest book and on they way back to the car we saw several cars tearing past us and I said "they didnt even see the snowdrops." If only every could just take the time to stop and stare a while I am sure the world would be a nicer place.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I enjoyed your post. Thank you for sharing the pictures as we have snow on the ground and they are predicting more.

Catharina Maria said...

That is a lovely place , I love I think the same things in life .Love from ♥RINI♥