Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Thursday 25 February 2010

More from mum's Garden


All lined up waiting for something to happen.  Couldnt resist taking this picture of mums ornaments
mum getting in on the act.  It was a lovely sunny day so made the most of it with some photos.  The photo below was a bowl outside with frozen water as though it was sunny it was still cold as it had snowed the night before.  I thought the leaves that were frozen at the bottom made an interesting photo

The tyre tracks of our landrover.  It was only a thin layering and didnt last til lunch time.  Got a few good photos though.  
Hugs Sara 

No comments: