Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Tuesday 30 November 2010

posts 23 24 and 25


Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.
Well I dont think I can answer this post.  I still think that I have time left to do some of the things that I want to do.  Until I am no longer able to physically do any of those things, I dont know if there is anything left that I havent done that I would like to.  Does that make sense?  I hope so.  I just feel that its difficult to say I wish I had done so and so because I may still get to do it.

Day 24 → Make a play list to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
ooooooooh hard.  Ok then lets see
Rainy days and Mondays Karen Carpenter - because sometimes both really get me down.
Cheek to Cheek - Fred Astaire - because that was the first dance of our wedding reception. 
If Tomorrow Never Comes Garth Brooks - because I believe that saying I love you often is very important.
Love Changes Everything Michael Ball (Aspects of love) because the first time I heard this song it made me cry and I love Michael ball
Wind beneath my wings Bette Midler - I have always loved this song and it makes me cry I cant sing along to it without breaking up.
You Raise me up - by anyone who has ever covered it - because it makes me feel so happy and cuddly inside whenever I hear it.

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today
I very much believe that we all have a time allocated to us and we don't die until that contracted time.  I feel that we all have lessons to learn and we keep getting put into certain situations until we learn them and then go onto our next lesson.  I believe that angels intervene if we have an accident and it isnt our time as this happened to mum and I a while ago now.  We were on our way home from one of my hospital visits to have my heart checked out when we got a front tire blow out.  We werent going to fast fortunately.  We were in the first lane of the motorway and the car spun around hit the hard shoulder barrier in the third lane and spun back round to end up facing the wrong way on the motorway.  It was on a Monday and we were in the lunchtime traffic.  As we were spinning I was thinking oh god this is it and closed my eyes.  When I opened them we were about to head straight into a huge truck.  Somehow, we never hit it and we finally had the police and the ambulance people turn up.  There was a driver behind us that came to us ( I dont remember mum does though) and he said that he expected us to be dead when he got to us.  We werent, just a few broken ribs and bruises.  I know the angels were there with us that day. 

1 comment:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Thank you for sharing and opening your heart and thoughts, Sara. :) Theresa