Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Wednesday 17 November 2010

A cup of tea swap update

Hi everyone

I had an email from someone saying that they needed more clearer information about this swap so here it is

What to include in your swap


A sample of tea

make one item with a tea theme

tea themed goodies "no less than $15.00 and no more than $20.00"


 How many is up to you

add a comment on the original swap post.  There is a button on the right hand side of the blog that takes you straight to the post.  Please help me spread the word


3 comments:

Faerie Sage said...

Hi Sara While I would just love to participate, as I love parties and I love tea :) I simply wont be able to afford to at this time. You have all my love and I'll fly around when the time comes I just cant participate right now. Wish I could
Love & Hugs
Faerie Sage

Jane K said...

I would also have loved to play but unfortunely $20 is a little too much for me at this time, I wish you well though and have put your side button on my blog to help spread the word for you.
Best wishes
Dragonfly Jane x

Mother Moon said...

put a post up on my blog. cant wait for the fun