Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Thursday 4 November 2010

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

 A photo taken yesterday of my garden
#3 Something I need to forgive myself for
I found this one difficult.  I guess I need to forgive myself for not being able to do the housework all the time.  Because of my heart condition I sometimes am not able to much at all.  Today is one of those days.  I feel that I should be able to cope that my husband is hard at work in a high demanding job.  I think that I shouldnt have to ask him to cook tea because I am not well or do the housework for me.  Like he says it isnt my fault so I need to forgive myself for that.  I feel like this should be a longer post but I am not really in the writing mood.  I am in the creating mood.  I shall go and make some cards and just have an easy day today. 

Something like this will make me relax.  I love sketching wildlife as much as I enjoy filming it.

3 comments:

Faerie Sage said...

Its so hard as women when you just cant do something you feel you should be doing :) Bless yourself you deserve it! Thanks for your lovely post and your kind words.
Blessings

Karen said...

I hope you had a relaxing day - and didn't do too much or overdo. You just have to listen to your body and be grateful it speaks to you. And how Blessed you are to have such a great guy for a husband!
:) Hugs! Karen

Susan said...

yes, you can not help any health conditions, illnesses or injuries...I share that boat with you. There isn't much in the way of house work i am able to do either, or i can only do small amounts at a time...like a 4 ft section of vacuuming. then sit in a straight back chair for about 30 minutes, then another 4 ft section, and repeat one more time, and that does me in for the day. I can only stand at the stove for about 30 minutes and that is already 10 minutes into the pain zone.

so i totally get you. HUGS sista!!

keep up the sketching, it is good for you, and they are lovely!

I used to love to sit in the yard and sketch, haven't done that in about 30 years. should try it again.

Since you are making some cards...make one for the hubs and sneak it into his jacket pocket or his lunch :) just because... :)

Susan