Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Friday 12 November 2010

TRUTHS 10 and 11

My latest bottle I have decorated ready for tomorrows table top sale


TRUTHS 11 and 12
tea swap.
Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
I was not very good a receiving compliments.  So when I first met my husband and he started complimenting me every day, even now he still does.  He notices everything.  I brought some new earings in a sale the other day and wore them.  He complimented on how nice they were.  Now of course I love those compliments.  He even notices things that I do to the house and nearly always says something. 
I also get compliments on my art, which means so much too me.  Not just from my husband and mum but from strangers too.  I am having a table top sale Tomorrow and am looking forward to that.  I hope it goes well and I get a few sales from it.  That is the biggest compliment of all.  When someone likes your stuff enough to pick it up look at it and then buy it. 

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.
I dont really know.  I dont tend to notice things like that.  I guess because I am used to having compliments now it doesnt bother me when I dont.  I used to not get compliments on anything or biast ones from my mum.  That used to get me upset sometimes but now with my husband I get the opposite so its never an issue anymore

TEA SWAP REMINDER
Just to remind people of the tea swap I am hosting.  My first ever swap.  If you have any ideas on it please leave a comment.  I am getting a button done to put up so you can click on that and go straight to the post.  Should be up very soon.







2 comments:

D. Jean Quarles said...

Lovely.

Lynn said...

Brilliant altered bottle Sara :) I have a few saved, just need to get around to fixing them up. If only we never got tired and had to sleep.