Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

For the last few months I have been reading a lot of books on herbs.  I am finding a connection with magickal herbs that has it seems been innate in me for a while.  I am enjoying getting to know the herbs and flowers in my garden in a new way.  I have even noticed how my garden has flourished by the addition of a couple of new plants I got since reading the books.  My lavender has stopped dying on me, coincidence or not that is a good thing.  I have even found that people who I thought would think I am barking mad are actually interested more than I ever guessed.

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
I have never had a problem with any issues relating to Gays and Lesbians.  I have always had them in my life as friends.  My Uncle ran a well known Gay pub for a while and when mum and dad had their own pub (not a gay one) a gay couple thought the world of me and bred me a pair of tiger moths.  I always say unless anyone hurts me personally then it doesn't matter what colour, creed they are.  Live and let live is my motto.  Why shouldn't two people who love each other be allowed to express that.  We need more love in the world.

Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Oh god (sorry)  I hate talking of both with a passion.  Religion I will tolerate more than politics.  My mum loves to talk about it but I just switch off.  It always seems to cause rows and as an absolute hater of rows I do anything to avoid them.  It doesn't help that I have different views to my mum.  Normally I always agree with her so its like aaaaaaaaah why are you not seeing my points of view.  Ok next truth please

Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Drugs are bad, bad bad bad bad bad. Don't get me started.  Alcohol is bad, but it tastes nice with a meal! or as the occasional night cap.(sorry but it does)
Ok a person listens when someone says look left and right and left again or you may get killed.  They head the dangers and take steps to ensure their safety and lives.
For some reason, when someone says don't take drugs, they can kill you and so can alcohol.  They (appear to me, to) think oh its against the law lets try it quick.  Then they are hooked. 
Stay away from drugs and over excessive drinking. 
It can kill you.
Ok off soapbox now. 

No comments: