Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Saturday 13 November 2010

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Looking back on the memory of


The dance we shared 'neath the stars above  For a moment all the world was right   How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye  And now I'm glad I didn't know   The way it all would end the way it all would go   Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain    But I'd had to miss the dance    Holding you I held everything     For a moment wasn't I a king   But if I'd only known how the king would fall   Hey who's to say you know I might have changed it all   And now I'm glad I didn't know   The way it all would end the way it all would go   Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain   But I'd had to miss the dance   Yes my life is better left to chance.   I could have missed the pain but I'd had to miss the dance.  Written by Toni Arrita. 

Garth Brooks.  A country singer I came across years ago.  We even went to Nashville to see him at the Grand Old Opry.  The dance and other songs like Unanswered Prayers got me though some very tough times.  When I referred in previous posts about my heart problems and the struggle I had and overcome Garth was there, in music.  He was there during happy times.  Seeing him live was a dream come true.  I dont know how to express how much I love his music, as does my mum.  He still sends a shiver down my spine when I listen to his music.  I have a huge collection of his stuff.  He will always be my favourite and I will always defend him when people say they dont like him.  I have converted a few people. 
thanks for the music Garth.

No comments: