Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Monday 1 November 2010

The fairy ball and tarot reading

So the weekend.  It was an interesting one.  Saturday saw the psychic fair which I dont know, normally I am in my element at these things but this time I felt completely drained and couldnt wait to get out.  I liked the arrangement of it all and they had a great selection of things there but I left a tad diappointed.  That influenced my mood for the day, right up until we were at the Fairy ball.  The ball was amazing, the bands were fantastic.  There are some pictures of it below.
                         This picture is from Sunday samhain.  My husband did me a reading and it was a very good very honest thought provoking reading.  I got a lot from it and realised what direction I needed to take in answer to my question.

This next picture is my outfit for the fairy ball.  I didnt wear my wings this time as they were a bit battered from the last one.  I need to make a new smaller pair.

The next 4 photos are some of the outfits at the ball.  We had a fabulous time.  The Daughters of Gaia were there as were a local band to us called The Dolmen.  They were fan flippin' tasktic.  Boogied the night away and all on diet coke. 




The last picture is my halloween canvas I made a few days ago.  I had such fun drawing this one and then painting it.  I am going to put it on Etsy.  I know Halloween is over but someone might like it for next year. 



1 comment:

Faerie Sage said...

I know what you mean about an event just not feeling right and effecting your mood, I am very glad that you had a wonderful time though!
Blessed Be!