Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Monday 22 November 2010

what an amazing giveaway from pieces of fate

Hi everyone

My friend Susan over at her fabulous pieces of fate blog is hosting the most amazing blog giveaway I have ever come across.  Click on
to find out more. 

1 comment:

brandi said...

~i was just over for a visit and let me say i haev never ever seen such a giveaway before! i wish you well and blessings be with you always...thank you again for joining along and i look forward to your swap as well...much l♥ve and light upon you~