Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Monday 15 November 2010

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Hmm, this is a tricky one.  I dont have a hero in the sense of a popstar or actor actress that has let me down because they havent yet.  I started to look closer to home and I worried for a while about putting it out there on the web incase he should see it, but since we dont contact anymore I decided to.  How can I heal if I dont admit to these things right?  Even if it is painful.
I have two half brothers.  I was never particulary close to one of them but the other, well I used to worship the ground he walked on.  Then something happened.  I dont know what exactly and dont know if he does.  It got to the point that I used to dread seeing him or speaking to him because of the put me downs and his apparant lack of understanding.  That turned my worship of my bigger hero, (hes a police man by the way and is now working and living as a Canadian Policeman). into a complete feeling of inferioty whenever I was around him.  He couldnt even be bothered to send a wedding card for our wedding in June.  His best wishes came via a family member.  He said he wasnt sure his good wishes would be well recieved??????????????? A cop out if you ask me. 
Still all that being said I am happy and that is all that matters.  I hope he and his family are happy too. 


Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
This is going to be a something not a someone. 
MY STRESS TABLETS
Ok I know what a thing to think of but its true.  I am on Citralipram they are non habbit forming anti depressants but boy oh boy, I am unbareable if I run out or forget to take them.  I turn into some form of jeckal and hyde.  Snappy, irratable and I could win a crying competition  hands down.  and I gain a pound by looking at an orange, what is with that one hey? 
So for a peaceful and harmonious life I am not coming off them anytime soon.  Especially with christmas coming ever closer. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love my Citalapram (aka Celexa) as well. It REALLY helps with anxiety and depression. :D