Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Friday 26 November 2010

Truth posts 21 and 22

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?


I cant even imagine it.  My best friend and I have never had a cross word between us so to even imagine that we would get into a fight is really difficult.  I guess the feeling of guilt and sadness would be overwhelming and feeling responsible for causing the accident would be excrusiating.  I dont want to spend time thinking about it, I can feel a sense of dread just writing this post. 

Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

I wish I hadnt been so shy when I was younger and at school.  I know why I was shy.  With all my heart problems and speach problems.  I had a cleft pallet and am partially deaf.  I found it difficult to open up to people beacuse I was teased terribly as a kid.  When I was very little I remember that I used to hide behind my mums legs if anyone spoke to me.  I am sure I wouldnt have half my hang ups that I have now had I been more outgoing.  But, I really like the person I am now and perhaps if I was outgoing I would be different now.  So that is it.  The photos are from my mums garden.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  It has just started to snow here.  It's not settling but I am excited to see it.  We dont get that much living by the sea.

2 comments:

Faerie Sage said...

Well I understand, this post is truly a hard one, anyone who is sensitive will find it hard just to think about let alone talk about, glad you were able to contemplate it and choose positivity!
Blessings

blue china studio happy said...

This Truth Post Series is such a great idea. They really get you thinking about things, don't they.

And your rose petal photo is quite gorgeous!