Bloggerette Sorority

Won't you join us?

Welcome

Welcome to my newest blog. What is a kimberline you ask? Well where I live in Portland, Dorset, it is a nickname given to newcomers to the Island. Yes Portland is an Island seperated from Weymouth by a causeway. Its part of the Jurassic coast and I love living here. I will be posting lots of different things I hope you enjoy visiting here. Hugs Sara

http://Saras-kitchen-creations.blogspot.com

the above link is my second blog home to some yummy receipies and info on cooking

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
This goes back to my school days again with the mental bullying.  I shan't go on and on about this because I have previously, but they did make my life difficult for me.  I don't tend to hang on to people that treat me badly.  I am strong enough now ( I like to think) to walk away from it.  I will stay with people who like me and get me.  I do get very upset when someone doesn't like me.  I like to know why so that if I can change that aspect of myself then I at least want to try.  I think the upset, how it makes us feel and behave, isn't worth the pain of keeping people, who make your life hell or treat you bad in your life's.  Though I completely understand it isn't always possible to walk away from it.   I like to think that there is always someone who will help us take that step if we need to.


A christmas wreath I made yesterday.  The plastic glittered flowers and balls came from Value house and the wreath from a local florists it cost me £10.00 around $14.00 to make.  I am so pleased with it.

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Hmmmm.  I don't know about this one.  I don't think that there is really anyone.  like I said in day 08 about not staying with anyone who treats us badly, equally I feel like we can't always keep the good friends in our lives.  I feel that everyone comes and goes into our lives for a reason and when they have done their jobs and we have learnt a lesson or two from them they move on.  Very philosophical of me I know.  I truly believe this though so I tend to let go easily knowing that someone else is just around the corner. 

Plus.  I never really had any friends as I was ill a lot and would have to cancel arrangementts made and until a round my college years friends didn't understand.  They just wanted to play and I couldn't so they found someone who could.  Fair enough I guess.  OK enough meaningless ramblings.  I wont bore you anymore, not until I decide to do Day 10 anyways.

A little sketch I did a few months back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

g'day Sara ~ Yes, there are moments in life that we all wish never happened nor words we've heard.

So glad you have been able to handle the disappointments of people in life. I've had the same happen, have known people that were unkind ... distance is the best re solution. Eventually, forgiveness for their words/conduct comes from within tho distance makes it healing. I, too, like people to like me ...

Sorry that you've had to endure thoughtlessness.

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon